The domestic auto parts industry collective "aphasia"

Compared to multinational companies' 7%-10% R&D investment, domestic companies only have 0.6%

On June 30, the Development Research Center of the State Council issued the “Auto Blue Book”. According to statistical data, the number of domestic large-scale auto parts companies is still less than 1% in the whole industry, and large and medium-sized companies are also less than 15%. 90% of the market share and manufacturing capacity of domestic-funded parts and components enterprises are concentrated in low-end products; while the remaining 10% of domestic-funded enterprises involved in high-end products have also entered into joint ventures with foreign companies. In the field of core parts and components that have almost been monopolized by foreign capital, it is difficult for domestic companies to achieve major breakthroughs.

Foreign capital strengthens control

According to the data, in China, 72% of the auto industry’s auto parts companies accounted for 72% of the entire industry. Of these foreign suppliers, 55% owned foreign-owned enterprises and 45% of Sino-foreign joint ventures, meanwhile, foreign capital also controlled Most of the market share, the sales revenue of domestic-funded parts and components only accounted for 20% to 25% of the entire industry.

In addition, key technology markets are almost monopolized by foreign companies. The data shows that in the production of key components such as automotive EFI systems, engine management systems, ABS and airbags, the proportion of foreign-funded enterprises is 100%, 100%, 91% and 69% respectively. Imported automatic transmissions are The share on the domestic market is also as high as 78%. Previously, the industry generally believed that new energy vehicles could become a breakthrough point for the leap-forward development of China's auto industry. Since 2008, however, China has begun to adopt more and more imported key components and parts in new energy vehicles.

Policy vacancies

Experts in the industry believe that the lagging development of the overall strength of China’s auto industry is closely related to the low degree of attention of the national policy. From the perspective of the government’s policies issued by various departments and local governments, the degree of attention to vehicle development is much higher than that of auto parts.

The data shows that, except for the proportion of the output value of auto parts in the Yangtze River Delta region which can account for 37.2% of the national total, the proportion of output value of other key auto parts distribution regions only accounts for 6% to 12% of the national total.

Although the automobile industry policies in 1994 and 2004 all talked about the development of auto parts, there is still a lack of systematic strategic design and policy design. Although it was clearly stated in the “Rejuvenation and Adjustment Plan for the Automotive Industry” released earlier this year, The "core component autonomy" was proposed, but there was a lack of specific policies for implementation. This led to the vast majority of domestic-funded parts and components companies, it is difficult to obtain funding and technical support, and can not form a stable supplier relationship with the vehicle manufacturers.

The problem of policy deficiencies has not only led to the formation of a monopoly by foreign capital for the domestic parts and components market, but has also led domestically funded parts and components companies to lag behind foreign suppliers of parts and components in terms of capital investment and product development, and has lagged behind the development of the entire vehicle.

The data shows that the ratio of R&D input from domestic auto parts companies to sales revenue is only about 0.6% for several consecutive years, but the proportion of multinational parts companies can reach 7% to 10%.

Damascus Knife

PREMIUM JAPANESE STEEL - Imported Japanese AUS-10 Super Steel with 67-layer High Carbon Stainless Steel - our AUS 10 Chef Knife Asian Gyutou is Non-Stick, has an Exquisite Japan Tsunami Rose Damascus Pattern and is Liquid Nitrogen Tempered ensuring Long Lasting Performance! Stain & Rust Resistant 8-inch Blade. 
ERGONOMIC G10 HANDLE DESIGN-- An ultra-premium G-10 handle of military grade strength for life-long durability, achieving highly impervious to heat, cold, moisture. To ensure perfect ergonomic design, each handle undergoes a rigorous nine-step finishing process.
Img 7178

8inch Damascus Chef KnifeTwk D11Twk D12

Damascus Knife

Damascus Knife,Damascus Boning Knife,Damascus Fillet Knife,Damascus Utility Knife