How to repair the different components of the trolley
The trolley wires are mainly divided into single-pole aluminum trolley wire, single-pole copper trolley wire, steel body trolley wire, multi-pole tube type trolley wire, seamless wire, copper contact wire and other commonly used trolley wires. . Unipolar trolley line, multi-pole type trolley line, non-joined trolley line belong to safety trolley line, steel body trolley line belongs to non-safe trolley line. Due to the movement, mobile devices need to constantly change positions. In each different position, the mobile devices must be able to obtain power power at any time, otherwise they cannot move. At this time, the trolley line came into being. Several conductors are laid in parallel along the running track of the mobile device, and the power is turned on. On the moving equipment, a current collector that can take electricity from the conductor is installed. In this way, when the device moves, the current collector operates synchronously with the device, and the power is obtained from the conductor at any time and provided to the device so that the device can continue to move. The device consisting of these conductors and current collectors is called a trolley wire.
The trolley line is mainly used in various lifting and transport machinery, production lines and other facilities and places that require mobile power, such as cranes, loading and unloading bridges, electric hoists, three-dimensional warehouses, amusement equipment, and air-conditioning inspection lines, etc., which are widely used in lifting and transportation. , power, shipbuilding, ports, metallurgy, mining, water plants, environmental protection, chemicals, household appliances, automobiles, clothing, tobacco, alcohol, amusement and many other industries are used to supply power to mobile devices. Guide rail (fixed part, connected to the power supply, often the guide rail is made of single length 4m/root or 6m/root connection), collector (sliding part, sliding on or within the slide rail and in contact with the copper strip) The collector is used to connect with a mobile motor). At present, safety slide wires (tube type, closed type), row-type slide wires, rigid body contact wires, unipolar slide wires, etc. are widely used. They have greatly improved in terms of protection level and insulation, and are safe and reliable.
The trolley wire device consists of three main components of the sheath, the conductor and the power receiver, and some auxiliary components:
1. Sheath: It is a semi-closed tubular tubular component that is the main part of the trolley wire. Its internal can be embedded according to the need for high 3-16 body rail as a power supply wire, each rail insulated from each other, thus ensuring the safety of power supply. And in the maintenance of electricity to effectively prevent maintenance personnel electric shock accident. The length of each pipe produced by the manufacturer is different, can be connected to any length required, the ordinary pipe can be made into a linear shape, and can also be made into a circular arc shape according to special requirements;
2, conductor: The main material is copper, according to its cross-sectional area commonly used 10 square, 16 square, 25 square;
3. The receiving device is a set of brush-brush housings running in the conduit. It is driven by a shifting fork (or traction chain, etc.) placed on an electricity-using mechanism (traffic, trolley, electric hoist, etc.), and it is connected to an electricity-consuming mechanism. Synchronous operation, through the guide rail, brush power to the motor or other control components. The number of poles of the power acceptor brush has 3-16 poles corresponding to the number of guide rail poles.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the trolley line and prolong its service life, after the trolley line is put into operation, it should be regularly inspected.
1. Brush: It should be checked once every 1-3 months according to the use of mobile electrical equipment. Focus on checking the wear of the collector brush. If the wear is â‰¥ 5mm, it must be replaced. If the brush is found to be loose or if the wear deflection occurs during the inspection, the cause should be ascertained and dealt with promptly.
2. Collector: Check at least once every quarter. Check the fasteners for looseness, displacement and wear of plastic parts and moving parts, check the spring tension (the contact pressure between the collector brushes and the guide rails should maintain a certain pressure (see the table below). Find problems and deal with them in time.
3. Connections: Check at least once a year. Focus on checking whether the fastening bolts, welds, and supports are loose, rusted, or displaced. If any problems are found, handle them in time.