What are the contraindications for the jaw crusher?
In daily production, incorrect operation can cause a variety of problems, resulting in component wear and increased production costs. As a general-purpose first-class crushing equipment, what are the operational taboos of the jaw crusher ? Follow the small series to find out!
1 operation contraindications
1. It is forbidden to pass iron .
2. It is forbidden to bring the material to start and stop.
3. It is forbidden to operate the machine with super current and low voltage.
4. When the machine is prohibited from abnormal noise, continue to run.
5. Check and adjust the machine when the machine is prohibited from running.
6. It is forbidden to feed the machine eccentrically.
7. It is forbidden to enter large materials in the crushing chamber (exceeding the maximum feeding size of the manual).
2 execution points
1. It is necessary to regularly lubricate the broken bearing and add molybdenum disulfide (high temperature resistant) grease. The refueling cycle is 1 time/shift. (per shift)
2. Check and tighten the V-belt. (per shift)
3. Check the wear of the seesaw. (per shift)
4. Check all bolts and their fasteners. (per shift)
5. Check the eccentric block of the pulley and balance wheel, which must be symmetrical. (per shift)
6. During the operation of the equipment, check the vibration caused by the sinking of the foundation or the deformation of the steel frame. (weekly)
7. After adjusting the discharge opening or replacing the raft, the top of the bracket thrust must be loosened. (Every time you adjust or replace accessories)